Friday, September 14, 2012

Tattooed girls magazine

I started working on a magazine about tattooed girls.
Are you interested in appearing in this magazine with some of you pictures?
If the answer is yes, please send at least 5 high quality and high-resolution pictures.
Write a few words about yourself and tell us why do you like the tattoos.
Tell us how many tattoos do you have, which is your favorite and if you want you can speak about who made it or who is your favorite tattoo artist.
Please send all this information to our official email address.

I will choose the best and the most beautiful picture as our magazine cover picture.
The order of appearance in the magazine depends on which order (which day *date*) will you send the email.
I will work with this magazine only when at least 25 girl have sent me pictures.
If you have any tattooed girlfriend tell her about this, we are interested in everyone.
I will use at least 1 or 2 picture of each girl here, or in any other webpage where I’m talking about tattoos because it must be catchy and the readers should know what it’s all about… in the end it’s all about you.
This magazine will be available for everyone for FREE at Romanian Tattoos webpage: www.romanian-tattoos.ro
Keep in mind: Don’t send your pictures if you want money for them! Send them only if you want to be more famous.
If you want me to put your website or facebook profile under your pictures then send me the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment