Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dmitry “Vision” Tattoo artist

Dmitry “Vision” is his tattoo artist name, but his real last name is Rusky.
Dmitry is an amazing realistic tattoo artist originating from Russia but is now working at the Wyld Chyld Tattoo studio in Pittsburgh, USA.

Like a lot of eastern tattoo artists there is a level of artistic elegance that somewhat separates them from west. It’s hard to put the finger on what exactly this depends on, but I’m constantly seeing the same pattern. I’m pretty sure pissing off a lot of other professional tattoo artists from the “west” part of the world. But that don’t really bother me at all. I know for a fact that I’m on to something here!
When looking at Dmitry Vision’s photo-realistic tattoos it’s very hard to believe that he has only been tattooing professionally since 2010! His kind of super talent doesn’t grow on trees, I can tell you that much.  Just look at this stunning rose tattoo and I’m pretty sure you will agree! The color blending, depth and superbly detailed texture really creates an unbelievable sense of photo-realism.
Dmitry loves color blending tattoos and specializes in nature photo-realism and portraiture, but is uniquely rounded in all genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment