Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Santa Claus Tattooed

Vitor Martins has been dressing up as Santa Claus for over 15 years and entertaining children at shopping centers and various other events around the city of Sao Caetano do Sul in Brazil. Vitor isn’t like all the other Santa Claus impersonators though, because he has tattooes head to toe! 94% of his body is covered in tattoos and many of them have a Christmas theme.

On the left arm, have a specific tattoo for Christmas; "Santa Claus - Merry Christmas"

For me, as long as I am healthy and can play Santa Claus, it's like a record on my skin. I want to record it as if it were… Vitor Martins throughout the year as an artist is one person, but during these two months, I am the character of Santa Claus,' Mr Martins said.
Looking upon Mr Martins' inked body, there is no mistaking his dedication to his role as Santa Claus


No comments:

Post a Comment